How to prevent auto-loading additional stuff when scrolling to the bottom of web page?

pstein

Lets start again with a sample web page:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-resource-protection-found-corrupt-files

Let the browser give a second to load the web page completely.
Then scroll with the browsers vertical scrollbar to the bottom of the page.

As you can observe the embedded code somehow detects that the user scrolled to the end and loads+appends additional stuff from webserver.
In this case its all the comments from users to the article above.

How can I prevent this delayed auto-loading? When the user scrolls to the bottom nothing else should be loaded.

Second, related question: How can I tell the web page already at first load time to load all possible stuff at the bottom even if the user did not scroll?

Thank you
Peter

I suppose you could block your browser from downloading the Javascript files to do that on that site, but other things on the site might stop working also.

Second, related question: How can I tell the web page already at first load time to load all possible stuff at the bottom even if the user did not scroll?

You'll need to inspect the Javascript code to see what it specifically does when you reach the end, and write code for an extension like Greasemonkey or some other way to have your browser execute your code on that site which will essentially do the same thing on load instead of on scroll.