Hiding a featured image from the page but not the slider

Danihamer

Hello, 

I have another issue. I am using wordpress to build a new website. The theme has a slide show which loads its pictures from the featured images of my pages. I would like to hide a certain featured image of a certain page whilst I still have it on the slideshow. Is this possible??

Thank you in advance!

3 minutes ago, dsonesuk said:

You would need some sort of identifier to filter that from the rest, without affecting other slideshows on other pages, Saying that, have you checked slideshow plugin, to see if it has its own way of excluding specific images?

Thing is the slideshow is built in the theme... It is not set from a plugin...

4 minutes ago, dsonesuk said:

Then as said you require a identifier 'id', unique 'class' name,  OR if it is always the first or last image you wish to remove, then you can target those specific elements.

How do I do that?? And where should I add it?

Usually the feature image is singular, and you can add custom title or alt, I don't know if it is the same with multiple, but if you could add '_noshow' within title, you could use that as identifier to not show on page using css, or more complicated using php in functions page. I would get in touch with theme supplies to see if anything like this already exists before going any further.