W3 website templates?

Coffeebuzz

if i want to use a free ws.ccs website templates, do i have to keep it linked to the w3 site and the other sources i.e. cloudflare? or can i download the source files i.e. ( <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.w3schools.com/w3css/4/w3.css"> ) and rename them to my servers? thanks

If the file is on a CDN it's safe to link directly to it since they're built to be linked to. It should be safe to link to the W3Schools file as well, but personally I would download my own copy.

so if i'm using dreamweaver, i should download all the files from the template (try it yourself) section and name a new site and import everything and it should work fine and still be secure. is that what you are saying? also, on a side note, i am not being notified that you responded to my posts. i have notify me of replies selected. what's going on with that? thanks

You should not have to download all the files. Just use a <link> tag with the file URL in the href attribute. To be sure that the files are always available, it's best to only link externally to files with "cdn" in the URL and download your own local copy for the rest of them.