simple webpage protection

raymond

Yes you can stop people from taking your pages, it is very simple. Don't put them online. there are infanite ways to get the pages you will never prevctent it. I have seen many scripts that do that kind of thing. They are all client side. The client can disable them by in ie clicking twice in opera pressing F12 in firefox you can set it to any shortcut. I won't even tell you about anominous FTP.

to disable right add this code to your body, Anyone with experience may know a way around this trick . it is useless. if you want more free scripts go to dynamicdrive.com , to disable text-selection use this: Webpage

<script language=JavaScript><!--//This is uselessvar message="Function Disabled!";///////////////////////////////////function clickIE4(){if (event.button==2){alert(message);return false;}}function clickNS4(e){if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){if (e.which==2||e.which==3){alert(message);return false;}}}if (document.layers){document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS4;}else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){document.onmousedown=clickIE4;}document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false")// --> </script>

Hello,I want to copy-protect one webpage on my website.Just right-mouseclick and the control-button must be sufficient.Who can help me?ThanksRaymondMy Webpage

There is no way that this can be done, it may take someone a little longer but there is always a way.Right clicks and the like are just pointless and annoying.

Such kind of protections are suppose to guard developers from "stealing" your code. However all developers are trained well enough to get your code no matter what you do. Consumers are not, but they aren't going to grab your code anyway.

Such kind of protections are suppose to guard developers from "stealing" your code. However all developers are trained well enough to get your code no matter what you do. Consumers are not, but they aren't going to grab your code anyway.

I know that a developper cat get easily my code. :) The website is for destinated for 'regular' websurfers, the most of the time my visitors are people who don't know much of a website.Everybody may see my code.So i want copy-wright protect ONE page on my entire website. :)

but see there is no way to really protect the page, there are ways around every protection meathod on the web, If you are talking about just the copyright symbol so that you can say its yours, then you can simply add the copryight© of such and such as that is valid as a copyright, and you don't have to pay, for images you can do watermarks, for sites (for the stupider folks out there) you can do comments, but again, there is no real way to completly protect a page

People that don't know much of the web don't want your source anyway :) If you want to copywright the content then file one with the country you live in you won't stop people that feel like seeing your code from seeing your code and the people that don't want your code will be very miffed about the disabling of right click. There is no way to do what you are thinking of if it is online.