multiple line text indent

SFB

I want a multiple line text indent. text-indent: 3px; only does the first line. padding will not work because it adds that to the size of the div. I would rather not subtract padding from the size of my div to get the effect i want. so i want a way to indent all the lines without padding.

Maybe you could use margins? They solve everyting for positioning :)Oh yea, If you didnt se on your message board here is this:directly from your message board

Lol, I think you messed up somewhere in the css for this.. Ohh I see. You didnt make the background color different like on the front page and the font is white, so it is all white. Try to set a background color man. Nice site though. You could set this up with AJAX, it will make it much smoother :).
I cant see anything on there, either you dont have a background set or its not ahexadecimal safe code (that happens alot on laptops, they dont have as many hexa values as pcs.. try changing it a tiny it :)).

i was going to update my site but i decided not to and well i lost my original style sheet. this no table design was far enough along that i thought i would just wait untill it got done because it would have the necessary fix to my template to be XHTML Strict. margins are set outside of the border so i cant use them to indent text. if it was a table margins would work and padding would also work but this is done without tables.

i decided to subtract the padding from the div and then add padding to all the div's so now they are the same size they started as. i just hope that padding is added to the size of the div in most browsers and browser versions. otherwise i will have a large gap in the center.