Is the suggestion a good idea?  

1. 1. Is the first suggestion a great idea?

• Defiantly a Yes :)
    • Yes :)
    • Maybe :|
    • No :(
    • Defiantly a No >:(
  2. 2. Is the second suggestion a good idea?

• Defiantly a Yes :)
    • Yes :)
    • Maybe :|
    • No :(
    • Defiantly a No >:(

Suggestion 1:
I had an idea for w3school for a very long time and this idea will help people learn better and even make school suggest it more. Add in a tutorial where people will have to figure how how to fix codes like it's almost like the try-it-out but you have to go through courses and learn programming through that, almost like khan academy almost except with programming except khan academy only teaches html and not PHP. And also it wouldn't hurt to show videos of how to understand PHP more. And also how to create websites like facebook and youtube and have interactive videos as well like khan academy and those interactive videos on there was actually cool, I was amazed of how they did that when I first learned html. W3school.com actually taught me more about html and CSS more than khan academy. I just hope this forum in connecting to the website I am talking about. But w3school did have a link to this forum so I am guessing so.

Suggestion 2:
Also I notice some websites has custom context menus and wondering if somehow they can teach how to create that as well because I tried searching how and had to program it and I looked at other websites and it was accurate and w3school shows more accurate html and CSS. Can it be added

Programming exercises are fine, videos I don't think would help because programming is not that kind of activity.  You need to understand what you're doing, in your mind, it's not just a series of movements you can copy.  

And also how to create websites like facebook and youtube

Step 1: hire several hundred designers, programmers, and testers so that you can have at least a hope of finishing a project like that within a year or so.  "How to Build Facebook" is a business management class, not a programming class.

I am going to defiantly say that W3schools will definitely not be teaching people how to create enormous websites.  They are trying to teach the fundamentals that you can use to build things, not try to teach how to build some single specific project.

Also I notice some websites has custom context menus and wondering if somehow they can teach how to create that as well

You can have an event listeners for mouse right clicks to cancel the default and show your own structure, but not all browsers support that or have it enabled by default.