ContactForm7 Doesn't Send The Emails - GSuite Email

ColGam

Hi.

Not sure if this is the right area for this but wasn't sure where it would fit exactly. I have a website hosted by A2Hosting which is currently using Wordpress and utilizing ContactForm7. The contact form used to use an outlook email and when a user filled it out, I would get it. The problem is occurring now since I've signed up for a GSuite email to use for my domain.

After adding that email to ContactForm7, it fails to send me the email each time and tells me it's failed to send. I've tried using Easy WP SMTP without luck and also WP Mail SMTP.  I haven't found a solution to this problem yet.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

OK.

So I went into the Admin Console > Security > Advanced Security Settings and enabled it for each user to change their less secure app settings. I then went back to my regular email and followed the guide you linked and enabled it.

Went back and tried to test it again and just no luck receiving it in regular inbox or spam.

Hey.

So I went through that site and found the option about some hosts not allowing Gmail/Google Suite to work. Currently using A2Hosting with the Lite Shared Package for hosting. Looks like that may be the issue. https://www.a2hosting.com/kb/getting-started-guide/setting-up-e-mail/using-external-smtp-servers-to-send-e-mail

Any ideas on a workaround? I was thinking maybe if I created a new email on Cpanel and a new FWD it could get around it?

Thanks,

Your NOT! using external are you? You are using internal, with PHPmailer sending by SMTP, which comes in all three of those packages which includes 'Lite'.

One of the main problem is when you use your actual gmail account username instead of domain named account email, as mentioned for gmail and especially yahoo also is suggested using CC for your actual gmail account.

I guess I don't exactly understand the difference. Definitely feel way in over my head trying to figure this out, didn't think it would be so complicated to use a Gsuite Email for Contact7 lol.

I tried this guide, thinking the API method would work and constantly just kept getting errors.  http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-send-email-in-wordpress-using-the-gmail-smtp-server/