making a good use of it

virtualadz

i have a domain registered with my main domain , but now i realize that's it was a bit fast. :) , i want to mae some good use of my 2nd domain, it's been 4 months since it has not been used. really want some suggestions. anything i could do with a domain :) , thanks.

Well you could start a blog and use that domain.What type of things do you like? You could start a gaming site or clan. Or some other type of fan site.Just pick something you like and want to tell people about.

Correct, I mean no one is forcing you to make websites. If you don't have anything interesting to publish and/or maintain, why were you into this on the first place :) ?Hmm... I see the point. Oh well, you were already given the best possible options. What better thing to use a domain matching your nickname then a personal site :) .

Edited by boen_robot

Or if you want to do web programming (or manufacture trebuchets), you can have a personal site where you talk about your different projects. Sort of like Dave's site:
i dont have much to tell about this
I would suggest forums, like the one aspnetguy has, but with lesser technical stuff and more general discussion
he already has one and it's enough ( i think), i myself am enjoying his forums. but what do you think ?? :)
A blog's a great idea.
can you tell more about it.thanks to all. :)

a blog is just an online journal you can talk or rant about whatever you want or are interested in. I suggest downloading WrodPress to run your blog. It is great and easy to use.

Honestly spaking, I'm up for justsomeguy's first idea, but maybe that's just the teenager in me speaking :) .

facebook is a site that got offered $750 million to buy it (they said no), so something like that is pretty complex and would definately take a while, but it could be done. But, considering the current popularity of those type of sites, especially myspace (which has a higher population than California), by the time you finish developing something like that and start to market it, the next thing will probably already be here and people might lose interest.If your domain name is virtualadz, then a classified ad site might make sense, but then again there is the problem of attracting users. Classified ad sites are only as good as they are popular. You might look into a service where you would submit classified ads to other, already-established sites like craigslist, and monitor those ads for the user. That wouldn't require your site to be popular in order to work well.

Blogs are easy, but you're not going to make any money with it. Everyone and their dog has a blog, there's just hardly any reason to visit a random blog. I've got enough to do with my day without reading about what some person had for lunch.

Blogs are easy, but you're not going to make any money with it.
you're rightwhat i dont like about serve clasifieds to others is - they run , i run - they fail , me too. so i will be dependable on them. maybe anything else i could trywhat would you d if you had a domain, and were to make some good use of it (making some money wouldn't be bad either) :)

The domain I make money with hosts my web development business, I don't make money with the site itself.Places like craigslist aren't going anywhere, that site is worth a tremendous amount of money. But if you truly want to be independent, then you need a new idea.But at the end of the day, just do what you want to do. No one can really tell you what to do if you don't want to do it.

you're rightwhat i dont like about serve clasifieds to others is - they run , i run - they fail  , me too. so i will be dependable on them. maybe anything else i could trywhat would you d if you had a domain, and were to make some good use of it (making some money wouldn't be bad either)  :)

I would share it with another family member or something, or someone who would like the space... but that's just my personal opionion.