COMMENT "REPLIES REPEATING" PREV REPLIES

SPARKLES

HAVING ISSUE WITH THE COMMENT AREA..  A USER WILL POST A COMMENT... SOMEONE WILL REPLY WITH A COMMENT.. AND IF ANOTHER COMES IN.. IT WILL POST THE NEW COMMENT.. AND CHANGE THE LAST COMMENT.. 

ORIGINAL POSTER.  EXAMPLE "" HAVE A NICE DAY "

REPLY USER #1  YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY ALSO ..! 

REPLY USER #2 . ( TYPES... YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY ALSO USER #1 

ONE A REFRESH IT LOOKS LIKE THIS 

REPLY USER 1  ( TYPES... YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY ALSO USER #1 

REPLY USER #2 . ( TYPES... YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY ALSO USER #1 

AND SO ON... IF USER #3 COMES IN.. STATES .. "" I ALWAYS HAVE GREAT DAYS !!! 

ON A REFRESH LOOKS LIKE THIS ..

ps possibly issue is in this area ?

<input type="hidden" name="rptMemberPosts$ctl02$fUserID" id="rptMemberPosts_ctl02_fUserID" value="e1ee7d34-b6bf-49bc-9032-174db5f37669" />
                                        <input type="hidden" name="rptMemberPosts$ctl02$fResponseUserID" id="rptMemberPosts_ctl02_fResponseUserID" />
                                        <input type="hidden" name="rptMemberPosts$ctl02$fPostID" id="rptMemberPosts_ctl02_fPostID" value="4730" />
                                        <input type="hidden" name="rptMemberPosts$ctl02$fResponseCodeStatus" id="rptMemberPosts_ctl02_fResponseCodeStatus" value="1" />
                                        <p>
                                            <div id="rptMemberPosts_ctl02_upResponsesA">

page was set up to have users in dif groups not sure if that is the issue...  posting this for a friend xo 

REPLY USER #1  "" I ALWAYS HAVE GREAT DAYS !!! 

REPLY USER #2 . "" I ALWAYS HAVE GREAT DAYS !!!

REPLY USER #3 :   "" I ALWAYS HAVE GREAT DAYS !!! 

PLAYING A MAJOR GAME OF SIMON SAYS HERE LOL.... I AM ASKING FOR A FRIEND THAT IS SETTING UP A CHRISTIAN SOCIAL MEDIA SITE FOR US.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE.... PS """ JUSTSOMEGUY " HAVE BEEN ENJOYING YOUR "HELPS "  LOOKS LIKE I WAS GETTING CLOSE ON A FEW OF YOUR REPLIES TO OTHERS IN THIS " COMMENT PAGE BUILDING PROCESS...  KIND REGARDS ..  SPARKLES " THE CLOWN " 💋 ..

Step 1 is to build the form.  Step 2 is to write the code to process the form, including inserting the data to the database if it's good data.  Step 3 is the code to display that data from the database.

Edited by SPARKLES
added more info