ASP hosting.

Cronthenoob

I currently have a web site I built using PHP. I have learned ASP, and I am starting to develop in that as well.I was just curious if anybody knew a good hosting service with a decent price that supports both ASP and PHP. I've done some research, but I may be missing something. Thanks for your help!

www.brinkster.comYou can get 5GB space, 30GB mth transfer, PHP/ASP/ASP.Net, Access/100Mb MySQL, free domain, point upto 100 domains to that account, plus a tonne of other stuff for $7.95/mth

• 5 weeks later...
you got a screen shot of the contorl panel...I imagine you should be able to install phpMyAdmin.
Heres a screen shot of their "Powerful Database Manager"Hopefully you know SQL well enough to write all of the statements yourself.console.gif

wow I didn't realise their db manager was so bad...they should run phpmyadmin or something...it is free.Other control panels like XPanel intergrate phpMyAdmin for easier management.
MySQL offers a program called "MySQL Administrator." They gave me a host address and recomended using that program in their F.A.Q. I had to do some pretty deep digging though.

In regards to hosting, i run a radio station called Music Radio LiveWe are a non profit organisation, and our entire team are volunteers.Everything we have got is via sponsorship, one of our sponsors is 123 Connect.Check them out at www.123connect.co.ukAsk for Jeff and tell him Music Radio Live referred you, he'll look after you, Excellent company, good value and very helpful.