3 Column Layout

bulba

Could someone give me the code for a 3 column layout. It looks like this:________________|-------------------------||-------------------------||----|---------------|----||----|---------------|----||----|---------------|----||----|---------------|----||-------------------------||-------------------------|err, thats a crap drawing but you can kinda see what I want right?

Try this, I have the style part along with the divs, you can have it seperate. If you want the 3 bottom divs to stretch to the bottom, then change the "height:80%".

<html><head></head><body style="margin:0; padding:0;"><div style="height:100%; border:1px solid yellow;"><div style="width:100%; height:20%; border: 1px solid red;">HEADER PART</div><div style="width:20%; float:left; height:60%; border:1px solid green;">LEFT COLUMN</div><div style="width:60%; float:left; height:60%; border:1px solid black;">CENTER COLUMN</div><div style="width:20%; float:left; height:60%; border:1px solid navy;">RIGHT COLUMN</div></div></body></html>

You can modify the "width" and "height". important part is "float:left" places the 3 divs side by side. and border just to show the divs.Hope this is what you are looking for....