HTML Learner

Jahangiralomminto

Is thee any New HTML and CSS learner or coder with whom I can learn or practice Coding Learning? Please contact with me and let's begin...!

Note: I wan some effective suggestion from which I can a Website Designer or Programmer or a Full Stack Web Developer. It;s my dream to be a Full Stack Web Developer, Please HELP Me. Thanks.

• Like 1

Just get started on your 10,000 hours.  I used the w3schools tuits for my start.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 1/30/2020 at 10:58 AM, Jahangiralomminto said:

Is thee any New HTML and CSS learner or coder with whom I can learn or practice Coding Learning? Please contact with me and let's begin...!

Note: I wan some effective suggestion from which I can a Website Designer or Programmer or a Full Stack Web Developer. It;s my dream to be a Full Stack Web Developer, Please HELP Me. Thanks.

Hello, i am learn php.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:28 AM, Jahangiralomminto said:

I have been dabbling for some time and still consider myself a newbie. If I can lend a hand in any way I will. But I would suggest taking Niche's advice and just get on with it. I would also suggest starting simple and build on that.

At the moment, I am doing a Tribute page project which is part of the curriculum on Free Code Camp.

But if you want my advice, in terms of learning to code and build websites, w3schools is number 1 for learning. Others are ok, but you will always find yourself coming back here. The tutorials here are clearer and concise and much better to understand. Just using w3schools will increase your working knowledge and understanding of coding.

Good luck!

Jayne🤠

• Like 1

• 4 months later...