seems dead

businessman332211@hotmail.com

In case you didn't noticed, the forum was hacked. It got back and a back-up was used to restore the forum to it's previous state. This backup is from july 8 so all posts and topics after that are lost.

Oh that was something I didn't know, I was wondering, I stepped away for a few months, because I was on a huge project, I came back and noticed there was no posts since I left it, thanks for telling me that. Do they know who hacked it, were they able to do any ip traces, or get law enforcement, or fbi involved. Hackers can be traced, and you can get legal authorities to help in the investigation, as well as being able to prosecute for the hacking, and for the damage done to the site. If they can find the person, there are police squads specifically trained to hunt down hackers home computer, from there ip, even if they change ip addresses all there old adresses are still registered, with there web host provider, and recorded in the whois database. It can be traces to the service provider, then they can be issued a court order to provide details about the person's home address and everything off the records in there computer with the ip address.

We all know how it was since they left their screenname and site in the hack...as far as legal action...I don't know what the admins are doing.A bunch of us petitioned GoDaddy.com (host of the the hackers community) to shut them down...but hus far no action.

I'm not sure about whois.com, that looks like they are trying to sell domains there. I searched and got an asp.net error. Check out whois.sc instead, they have a much better site for this type of stuff.You probably saw something like doc-u-host.net, which is where the nameservers are that this domain is on. They use ns1.doc-u-host.net and ns2.doc-u-host.net. I went to doc-u-host.net, and it does have some godaddy information on it, doc-u-host.net I think is registered with godaddy, or is at least parked by godaddy. There is a public site at doc-u-host.com that actually has information on it. Even though doc-u-host.com is a host, I think they only used it to actually register the domain name, not for hosting. If you look them up on whois.sc, you can see that their server is located in Dallas, Texas, belongs to ThePlanet.com Internet Services at 1333 North Stemmons Freeway ste. 110, has the IP 70.87.85.210, and is apparently running Apache/1.3.36 (Unix), mod_auth_passthrough/1.8, mod_log_bytes/1.2, mod_bwlimited/1.4, FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2, mod_ssl/2.8.27, OpenSSL/0.9.7a, and PHP-CGI/0.1b.Also, I should point out that the contact information in Vienna is for the domain registrar, not for the person who registered the domain.