System shop

Filip

Witam, ktoś pomógłby mi napisać kod, aby utworzyć listę serwerów z bazą danych mysql i działać je w pliku / sklepie /, a kiedy kliknę, np. SkyBlock, zabierze mnie do / sklepu / SkyBlock, a dalej, tak jak ja jestem w zakładce skyblock, pobiera listę usług i np. wyświetlić Vip itp. i jest przycisk, a kiedy klikam ten przycisk, otwiera mały modal i piszę „Test” Błagam cię o pomoc !!!

On 3/29/2020 at 9:21 PM, Filip said:

Witam, ktoś pomógłby mi napisać kod, aby utworzyć listę serwerów z bazą danych mysql i działać je w pliku / sklepie /, a kiedy kliknę, np. SkyBlock, zabierze mnie do / sklepu / SkyBlock, a dalej, tak jak ja jestem w zakładce skyblock, pobiera listę usług i np. wyświetlić Vip itp. i jest przycisk, a kiedy klikam ten przycisk, otwiera mały modal i piszę „Test” Błagam cię o pomoc !!!

Sorry!

Hello, someone would help me write the code to create a list of servers with a mysql database and work them in a file / store /, and when I click, e.g. SkyBlock, take me to / store / SkyBlock, and then, just like I'm in the tab skyblock, gets a list of services and eg display Vip etc. and there is a button, and when I click this button, it opens a small modal and I write "Test" I am begging you for help !!!

We won't do the work, but we can guide you and help you with finding out where the problems are.

I'm guessing cause you didn't post any code. You don't have any PHP knowledge so start to read about PHP and how that works. You should be able to figure out by your own how to build what you want after that. If you have an issue related to your code or coding practice we are here to help.

Good luck