Newbie w/ code questions

Michaelowen37

Hello, I am using a W3.CSS website template to create a website and there are two things I just cannot seem to figure out.  I am using "awesome icons" for the sites social media icons but cannot figure out how to link them to an actual URL.  Secondly, I have a form with some basic questions but I cannot get it to notify me with the appropriate information when the user selects "submit."  I was hoping to get it to send the information to a specified email address.  Here is the snippets of code I'm working with:

Form:

<form action="/action_page.php" target="_blank">
      <p><input class="w3-input w3-padding-16" type="text" placeholder="Name" required name="Name"></p>
      <p><input class="w3-input w3-padding-16" type="text" placeholder="Email" required name="Email"></p>
      <p><input class="w3-input w3-padding-16" type="text" placeholder="Subject" required name="Subject"></p>
      <p><input class="w3-input w3-padding-16" type="text" placeholder="Message" required name="Message"></p>
      <p>
        <button class="w3-button w3-light-grey w3-padding-large" type="submit">
          <i class="fa fa-paper-plane"></i> SEND MESSAGE
        </button>
      </p>
    </form>

Social media icons (I would also like to add a tic tok icon if possible but couldn't find it):

<footer class="w3-content w3-padding-64 w3-text-grey w3-xlarge">
    <i class="fa fa-facebook-official w3-hover-opacity"></i>
    <i class="fa fa-instagram w3-hover-opacity"></i>
    <i class="fa fa-snapchat w3-hover-opacity"></i>
    <i class="fa fa-twitter w3-hover-opacity"></i>
  <!-- End footer -->
  </footer>

Thanks a lot in advance, I apologize if these are very simple problems.  I have literally been searching for answers for hours.

To make an icon a link, wrap it in an <a> tag.

If you want something to happen when submit is clicked, you will need to write PHP software to handle the form data.