Víctor Pan

I have a php code for a form but I don't know how to use it I started reading about php but still don't understand it

I have a php code for a form but I don't know how to use it I started reading about php but still don't understand it. So when I use the code on the hosting my nav says the form is already sent so i had to stop using it. What should i do to receive e-mails from my form on my website. The fact is I even don't know if i put the code on the right place. Thank you very much!!!!!

My website is http://www.victorpan.com/

I also attach the file with the code I want to use as a coment inside the code.contacto.php

The code might display some warnings due to undefined indices and the email won't contain the correct content, but I don't see anything that would prevent it from sending an email.

Make sure that the string in the $_POST[] array matches the name attribute of the <input> or <textarea> element.

Thank  you I don't understand anything hahaha so I'm gonna study php hard that's what I think I should do, and when I get some knowledge about it I suppose I will understand something. Thanks.