Urgently beg for resolution, thank you in advance.

jiapei100

Hiya, everyone:I've met a very annoying problem, which made me into trouble for more than a month. Please visit my website and have a look at it first.http://www.longervision.com1) When I use Opera or Firefox, my mouse can reach the submenu linkages anyway2) However, when I use IE 7.0 (I think 6.0 met the same problem), I can see what's in the submenu, but my mouse can never reach those submenu linkages.Can anybody help me ASAP?? Thank you in advance. Thanks..I'm using CSS Menu and csshover.htc. The csshover.htc is downloaded from http://www.xs4all.nl/~peterned/csshover.html directly.The CSS Menu is as file "menu.css":body{behavior:url("../css/csshover.htc");} *{font-family:arial,tahoma,verdana,helvetica;font-size:12px; /* This must be a fix pixel number, which is a must for Windows IE settings */} /* the menu */ul,li,a{display:block;margin:0;padding:0;border:0;}ul{width:150px;border: 1px;/*border:1px solid #9d9da1;*/background:transparent;list-style:none;}li{position:relative;padding:1px;padding-left:16px;background:transparent;background:url("../images/buttons/item.gif") no-repeat;z-index:9;}li.folder{background:url("../images/buttons/folder.gif") no-repeat;}li.folder ul{position:absolute;left:120px; /* IE */top:5px;}li.folder>ul{left:140px;} /* others */a{padding:2px;border: 1px;/*border:1px solid white;*/text-decoration:none;color:black;width:100%; /* IE */}li>a { width:auto; } /* others */li a.submenu{background:url("../images/buttons/item_right.gif") right no-repeat;}/* regular hovers */a:hover{border-color:gray;background:url("../images/buttons/index_right.gif") no-repeat;color:black;}li.folder a:hover{background:url("../images/buttons/index_right.gif") no-repeat;}/* hovers with specificity */li.folder:hover{z-index:10;}ul ul, li:hover ul ul{display:none;}li:hover ul, li:hover li:hover ul{display:block;}Except the above menu.css, I imported another CSS as longervision.css, which is downloaded and revised from online:@charset "iso-8859-1";/******************************************************************************** skidoo_too.css : 2005.08.29* -----------------------------------------------------------------------------* A remake of the skidoo layout with the middle column appearing first in* source ordering.*******************************************************************************//* begin with generic selectors so that they can be overridden if needed * by classes deeper in the stylesheet */.clear{ clear: both; padding-bottom: 1px; /* for Gecko-based browsers */ margin-bottom: -1px; /* for Gecko-based browsers */}.hide{ display: none !important;}.inside{ /* glitch in IE caused by vertical padding in this class, so 0 padding is * set here and those blocks that need the vertical padding must be * applied to the parent element. the purpose of this class is to provide * horizontal padding without using hacks to get around IE's broken box * model. so it's okay to apply vertical padding to the parent element, * just not horizontal padding. */ padding: 0 1em;}/* margin values and font sizes for headings, and margins on paragraphs * and lists are not consistent across browser platforms. to achieve a * consistent look we need to explicity set these values here. it may * seem an odd way to declare the margins like this but you never * know what kind of horizontal padding a browser may be using on an * element, and I only want to change the vertical padding. * * pixels are used here, rather than ems, because I want a consistent * margin on the different headings. if I use ems, 1em for an h1 element * is much larger than 1em on an h6 element. I don't wnat this. * * salt to taste */ul, ol, dl, p, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6{ margin-top: 14px; margin-bottom: 14px; padding-top: 0; padding-bottom: 0;}h1{ font-size: 140%;}h2{ font-size: 130%;}h3{ font-size: 120%;}h4{ font-size: 110%;}h5{ font-size: 100%;}h6{ font-size: 90%;}p{ font-style: italic; font-size: 80%;}/* alter some HTML elements' default style */a, a:link, a:visited, a:active{ text-decoration: none;}a:hover{ text-decoration: none;}code{ font-family: "Courier New", Courier, monospace;}label{ cursor: pointer;}table{ font-size: 80%;}td, th{ vertical-align: top;}/* now we craft the core layout of the page. this includes positioning and * gutter space. colors and fonts should not come into play at this point. * when defining a border, default its color to white which is probably * the safest thing to do. */body{ margin: 25px 4%; /* margin instead of padding for the gutterspace around the layout because IE breaks the layout when horizontal padding is applied to the body element. % over pixels for that horizontal gutterspace so that it automatically goes below 20px on low-res browsers to create more space for the content. */ font-size: 100%; /* resolve some font size issues in some layouts for some browsers. (in other words, i got no clue.) */}#pageWrapper{ border: solid 1px #ffffff; border-width: 0 1px; min-width: 40em; /* IE doens't understand this property. EMs are used so that as the font size increases, the proportional limitations (min-width) increase with it, rather than creating a middle column that can only fit 3 or 4 characters in it. */ width: auto;}* html #pageWrapper{ /* \*/ word-wrap: break-word; /* invalid CSS but keeps IE from breaking horribly under narrow viewports */}#masthead{ background-image: url('../images/buttons/title.gif'); border: solid 1px #ffffff; border-width: 1px 0; padding: 0.5em;}#masthead h1{ padding: 0; margin: 0;}#outerColumnContainer{ /* reserves space for the left and right columns. you can use either * padding, margins, or borders, depending on your needs. however you * can use the border method to create a background color for both left * and right columns */ border-left: solid 14em; border-right: solid 14em; /*border-left: solid 14em #fff; border-right: solid 14em #fff;*/}#innerColumnContainer{ border: solid 1px;/* border: solid 1px #ffffff;*/ border-width: 0 1px; margin: 0 -1px; /* compensate for the borders because of 100% width declaration */ width: 100%; z-index: 1;}#leftColumn, #middleColumn, #rightColumn, * html #SOWrap{ overflow: visible; /* fix for IE italics bug */ position: relative; /* fix some rendering issues */}#SOWrap{ float: left; margin: 0 -1px 0 0; width: 100%; z-index: 3;}#middleColumn{ float: right; margin: 0 0 0 -1px; width: 100%; z-index: 5;}#leftColumn{ float: left; margin: 0 1px 0 -14em; width: 14em; z-index: 4;}#rightColumn{ float: right; width: 14em; margin: 0 -14em 0 1px; z-index: 2;}#footer{ border: solid 1px; /*border: solid 1px #ffffff;*/ border-width: 1px 0; padding: 0.5em;}p.fontsize-set{ /*text-align: center;*/}p.fontsize-set img{ border-width: 0;}/* vertical navigation stuff. mostly exactly as seen in the vnav.css styleheet * in the original skidoo layout. */.vnav{ margin: 1em 0;}.vnav ul, .vnav ul li{ margin: 0; padding: 0; list-style-type: none; display: block;}.vnav ul{ border: solid 1px; /*border: solid 1px #fff;*/ border-bottom-width: 0;}.vnav ul li{ border-bottom: solid 1px; /*border-bottom: solid 1px #fff;*/}.vnav ul li, .vnav ul li a{ margin: 0; display: block; padding: 0; line-height: normal;}.vnav ul li a{ display: block; padding: 2px 5px 3px 5px;}.vnav ul li a, .vnav ul li a:link, .vnav ul li a:visited, .vnav ul li a:active, .vnav ul li a:hover{ text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer;}.vnav h3{ margin-bottom: 0; padding-bottom: 0; font-size: 126%;}* html .vnav ul li a/* hide from IE5.0/Win & IE5/Mac */{ height: 0.01%;}* html .vnav ul{ position: relative; /* IE needs this to fix a rendering problem */}/* horizontal navigation elements. create a DIV element with the class hnav * and stick one unordered list inside it to generate a horizontal menu. */.hnav{ border-bottom: solid 1px #ffffff; text-align: center;}.hnav, .hnav ul li a{ /* need to middor veritcal padding on .hnav and child anchor elements * because the anchors are _not_ block elements. since they are not * block elements web browsers will not expand .hnav to contain them * even with the extra padding. by applying the same padding to both * the parent .hnav _looks_ like its containing the child anchor * elements. */ padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 4px;}.hnav ul, .hnav ul li{ display: inline; list-style-type: none; margin: 0; padding: 0;}.hnav ul li a{ margin: 0 -1px 0 0; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; /* short-hand padding attribute would overwrite top/bottom padding set in a previous rule */ border-left: solid 1px #000000; border-right: solid 1px #000000; white-space: nowrap;}.hnav ul li a:link, .hnav ul li a:visited, .hnav ul li a:active, .hnav ul li a:hover{ text-decoration: none;}.hnav ul li span.divider{ display: none;}* html .hnav ul li, * html .hnav ul li a{ width: 1%; /* IE/Mac needs this */ display: inline-block; /* IE/Mac needs this */ /* \*/ width: auto; display: inline; /* reset above hack */}* html .hnav, * html .hnav ul a{ /* \*/ height: 0.01%; /* hasLayout hack to fix render bugs in IE/Win. IE/Mac will ignore this rule. */}* html .HNAV{ padding: 0; /* IE5/Win will resize #hnav to fit the heights of its inline children that have vertical padding. So this incorrect case selector hack will be applied only by IE 5.x/Win */}/* everything below this point is related to the page's "theme" and could be * placed in a separate stylesheet to allow for multiple color/font scemes on * the layout. you should probably leave a default theme within this stylesheet * just to be on the safe side. */#pageWrapper, #masthead, #innerColumnContainer, #footer, .vnav ul, .vnav ul li, .hnav, .hnav ul li a{ border-color: #b7cbe5;}html, body{ /* note that both html and body elements are in the selector. * this is because we have margins applied to the body element * and the HTML's background property will show through if * it is ever set. _DO_NOT_ apply a font-size value to the * html or body elements, set it in #pageWrapper. */background-color: #eeeeee; color: white; /*background-image: url('../images/backgrounds/suse101.jpg');*/ font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}#pageWrapper{ font-size: 80%; /* set your default font size here. */}#masthead{/*background-color: red;*/ color: #ffffff;}.hnav{ /*background-color: #aba;*/ color: #ffffff;}#outerColumnContainer{ background-image: url('../images/backgrounds/suse101.jpg'); border-left-color: transparent; /* left column background color */ border-right-color: transparent; /* right column background color */ /*background-color: transparent;*/ /* set the background color for the middle column here */}.vnav ul li a:link, .vnav ul li a:visited, .vnav ul li a:active{ text-decoration: none; /*background-color: #cdc;*/ color: #000000;}#rightColumn .vnav ul li a:link, #rightColumn .vnav ul li a:visited, #rightColumn .vnav ul li a:active{/* background-color: #ded;*/}.vnav ul li a:hover, #rightColumn .vnav ul li a:hover{ text-decoration: none; /*background-color: #898;*/ color: #ffffff;}.hnav ul li a:link, .hnav ul li a:visited{ /*background-color: #bcb;*/ color: #ffffff;}.hnav ul li a:hover{ /*background-color: #787;*/ color: #ffffff;}#rightColumn .inside{ /* if you apply a font size to just #rightColumn, then its width, * which is specified in EMs, will also be affected. you don't want * that. so apply font size changes to the .inside element which exists * inside underneath all three columns */ font-size: 100%;}#rightColumn .inside .vnav{ font-size: 110%; text-align: top;}#footer{ /*background-color: #898;*/ color: #ffffff; text-align: center;}/******************************************************************************/Thanks very much.JIA Pei