Networking Referral Scheme

HOME AFFAIR METRICS

Hello,

Is there anyone that can help me with Networking Theme to use it and develop a networking site for my Networking Business, HOME AFFAIR METRICS

I came up with networking marketing where one person will register to help a less privileged go back to school, by introducing four people under him/her and earn money at first level, and continue making money while they also introduce people etc.

This work by referring someone, four people. Therefore, the details for the theme site I am looking at should content the following:

1. Registration portal {Name, Phone, Address, bank Account details, PIN, referral name, phone number, bank account details, referral PIN}

2. Payment portal {Your dashboard, deposit, withdrawal, balance, etc }

3. Automatic crediting of benefit into members account {introduce 4, receive 500 each as they paid, 4 introduce 16, receive 10% each from the 16 people as they paid, receive 9% each from what 16 people introduce, etc till it reaches 3%}. The transfer should enable up to 5 bank account for transferring, notifications (home Affair Metrics and Beneficiaries) etc

4. Metrics should be able to indicate one's Membership (Metrics 1-3) and levesl or steps

5. There should be an option for a member to choose from the METRICS we have {Metric 1 - 1,000; Metric 2 - 3,000 and Metric 3 - 5,000}

6. Uplines page to see all their downlines, date they joined, their Payment, what they received, level etc

7. Admin page to manage every member details and transaction

+2347037401596 or Whatsapp
Scholarship Department

IMG_20200615_195424_873.jpg