Customer or Visitor Contact Form Submission, Need To Understand and Update Existing Code

Greetings: I've recently taken over responsibility for managing the following website: Abacus Custom Painting. The prior webmaster is unavailable for consul. There are three site webpages on which three (in question) submission forms are embedded:

Those pages are:

1) Home Page:

Note the "No Job Too Small... Get Your Free Estimate Today!" submission form. Visitors are encouraged to submit first name, last name, email address & phone number, and a brief description of needed work vis-a-vis this form.

2) 7 Things You Must Know Before Hiring a Painter Page:

Note the "Get Your Free Estimate Today!" submission form. Visitors are encouraged to submit first name, last name, email address & phone number, zip-code, and a brief description of needed work vis-a-vis this form.

3) 5 Suggestions To Choose Paint Colors Page:

Note the "Get Your Free Estimate Today!" submission form (same as above.)

For the first two (2) site-pages and submission forms, could someone identify the code (in its entirety) which governs these two unique submission forms? My goal with posting this thread is to:

1) better understand what specific script(s), even if remotely-hosted, is being invoked when a site visitor chooses to submit contact details through one or all of the above submission forms &
2) understand exactly (step by step) which process or code edits/modifications are needed to ensure visitor-provided contact details are submitted/routed to an email address or other technology of my choosing.

Thanks in advance --