what are tha actions to move an object ...

Guest Gita

Hello, I'm from Israel.I have a project to build a flash animated site for kids. I do have basic knowledge in flash,( I alrready built the site but i want to add a game inside...I want to create a game of "finding objects in the screen and drag them to their correct places-but i dont know the commends or the actions i need to do inorder to make it work.For example:game - the purple pupit - and then - the pink shlef above the weel - you will enter a game of finding objects and putting them in a box above.I would realy apreciate your help ,waiting to hear from youthankyou :) Gitit

I want to create a game of "finding objects in the screen and drag them to their correct places-but i dont know the commends or the actions i need to do inorder to make it work.
I dont sure how much about flash do you know but still tryin Frame1 creates something and converts it to symbol , button type , for examplein InstanceName type any name you like , I will take "slider"now press F9 to open ActionPaneland type these code ( know it Case sensitive with function )slider.onPress = function(){ startDrag("slider");}slider.onRelease = function(){ stopDrag();}that finishpress Ctrl + Enter to test movie :)