Template alterations

boen_robot

The new version of IPB- 2.1.7 has some new features then the old one- 2.0.4. I noticed W3Schools now uses their old template from before the upgrade. However, because of it, some of the new options are virtually unavaiable.For example, when you open a user profile you now need to click "Profile options" in order to see the profile options which were previously in the panel itself. Clicking on it with this template doesn't have an effect though.Another thing is there are sometimes white fields when there should be blue ones.The third example and the thing I personally miss most is the Quick Edit option.I suggest W3Schools restore the original IPB template and rebuild their one on it. If they don't have the time to bother, using the default template won't be such a bad idea either.

OMG. I didn't saw that one coming. I should have searched before I posted. Sorry :) .

I don't bother, two topics might catch the ones attention who are responsible for this issue more likely. :) Besides, You are more right, I say skin, where it is actually template. I forgot the actial static page got altered, not the stylesheet. Well, maybe both.Personally, I too miss some fuinction, namely the Read This Forum Read

I don't bother, two topics might catch the ones attention who are responsible for this issue more likely.
Not a very smart idea to say that with me patrolling the forums. By searching, you grant us mods the privelage of not having to delete the extra topic. And you can save yourself the trouble of typing it, because within 48 hours, it'll have dissapeared into the mysterious place called "&mode=delete" :)

hum ... why I got status "error on Page" while view w3Forum 's pages ( an triangle withexclaimination sign in it )checks your code :)
That is because the new software has made alterations to the page template, while still the old template is being used. So if the new software has for example a spoiler to toggle topic options and the old template hasn't, then that function is not available but the code for it is still there :)