W3 Web Template has no H1 tag

Hiker

I'm using the W3 Schools  "Startup" as a template for responsive design website and ran it through a couple SEO validators. For the most part it gets good marks except for the fact there's no h1 tag. I've tried to figure out ways to fix get around this for the title tag, but am basically a self-taught novice at web design. 

Also, in W3 html validator the - div align="justify" - tag in an image gallery is flagged as obsolete. It says use css instead but it's a little beyond my page grade.

If I could get help with either of these problems (mostly the 1st) I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Hiker
clean-up

Just add h1 tag that best describes what the page is about,  like in the band template they could add the actual band name in a h1 tag. Which breaks done to sub headings 'the band',  'tour dates' and 'contacts'.

Use css text-align: justify: either add to class name selector, then add that class name to the element you want to justify.

8 hours ago, dsonesuk said:

Just add h1 tag that best describes what the page is about,  like in the band template they could add the actual band name in a h1 tag. Which breaks done to sub headings 'the band',  'tour dates' and 'contacts'.

Use css text-align: justify: either add to class name selector, then add that class name to the element you want to justify.

Thanks, I think I have it straightened out. I recently switched to a new server so when I put the edited webpage the results aren't immediate. We'll see