How to convert audio channel to spectrum pixel channel

Winston

I was thinking about making a 3-channel audio file with pictures stored as a spectrum where one direction is time and the other is frequency, and have it displayed as Red-Green-Blue instead of hearing as Left-Right-Center. The problem is, even after Googling, I can't find a way to convert even Left-Right (Stereo) to pixels. As some may call it, Spectrogram, FFT, Frequencies, Pitch, I want to show different colors when different channels play in an HTM file. Help? Any suggestions?

I want to convert 3 channels sound frequency to each of the pixel colors, in a mixed spectrum, NOT change the volume to get a different color. Example; Say that the Red and Green plays noise, and Blue is playing no sound. That would result in seeing yellow. Another idea, Red plays noise with a Sine tone of Green, and Blue is off. You would see red with a line of Yellow.

Help would be appreciated.

Forgot to mention; What is the code needed to change brightness depending on the Left Right and frequencies volume, not Mono and not wave samples?

Will this work in HTM, JavaScript, CSS, etc.?

Do I need to select channels 0, 1, 2 or 1, 2, 3? And how to change the color to mix brightness as said? Like I said, I could not find the code.

Edited by Winston

This sounds very complicated. It could take weeks of research if this were one of my projects. In summary, there's no simple piece of code you can copy and paste, it requires a certain depth of knowledge.

This picture should give you an idea... The Left is Blue, Right is Red, Center/Mono is Green. I want to make audio files become images with something like this. How is there no code if I can do this manually? I want to take the 3 audio channels and convert to and from the 3 pixels of color in a spectrum. I didn't waste a day trying to sign up to have "There is no code", surely there is something? Even if it isn't Java, or CSS, or HTML5, C++, XML, and so, I want to assign one color to one channel and the other to another. Is that too much to ask after waiting to be approved, and waiting for an answer? I'm going to be disappointed, especially after I show a picture that IT IS POSSIBLE. I did this manually, with a picture-editing program. I implore you, please! Something! Should I try a different platform?

Puffin-Rock-Spectrum-Small.png

dsonesuk, What are you talking about?! I think you have the wrong address, or you have a typo.

If it is an expression, what does it mean?

By "DNA from a child is not mine", did you mean "code from a language is not working"?

What I mean to say is that an experienced programmer would have to spend weeks writing the code. There is not a short piece of code which can be posted on a forum.