This web feels like the loneliest place in the world.

Enrique

Are there any humans in this web?...  Ever since I came to this web, perhaps because I do like the way they organize their courses and needed to 'talk' to someone, but could not find any way to communicate with anyone. I even sent a comment to a "contact us" form somewhere, along the same lines of this one note, and no one has yet responded to it! Usually a school gives a few day to 'evaluate' the classes before signing up. As you know, I see tons of information on all languages they offer, but I don't even know, or have not found the details of how this $95 courses work. Also strange that the school does not advertises what is included in the courses... and I mean details. Very weird feeling I get from this place. I wanted to go and see the comments of the students about the school, but they don't even have a 'cafeteria' type of forum for chatting or asking just general questions. Am crazy?

Ok, where do I go to ask questions from students about courses from the students? 

TIA

EM

Unfortunately, the website staff do not interact on the forums. You might be able to contact them at help@w3schools.com

It looks like the material of the courses is the same as the related tutorials on the website. It says this on the HTML course page: https://courses.w3schools.com/courses/html

This is a structured and interactive version of the w3schools HTML Tutorial together with the w3schools certification. 

The General forum is OK for questions that don't have a particular forum for the category.

I kind of like the way that w3school handles the material, this website has been around for decades, I have to imagine the admins are quite a bit older and most likely don't have time, however if they happen to see my post I would be more than happy to enhance or advance anything that might need updating and upgrading altho I'm sure as he'll that they already keep most of content up to date as it is, btw I Love the shot out of w3c taught and guided me on most of my coding