Graphic Request

Hey was just wondering if i can help some people out by filling out some requests. But theres a limit to my powers, I can only add text to pictures and make a cool background with some text..... Just fill out the form below:Font: Tell What Type Of Font You WantColor:What Color For The TextText:What you want to show up for the writing partSize:How big you want it in pixlesoptianol but needed if you want, The Picture URL: Give me the picture you want to add text toand if you want me to make you a background just give me a couple more details.By the way dont get mad if i dont help you quick enough because i have a website of my own :)\/This is an example of my work >:] \/

I can appreciate your enthusiasm to help, its just not common to see people offer graphic design services out of the blue like you have - demand is dictated by the consumer not the supplier. although this is primarily a coding site, there are times when you will see folks seeking graphic design assistance - feel free to keep an eye open for them.