Troubleshooting HTML-- ordering of code, form validation

SMT

I ran into a couple hiccups with my code and I'm having a hard time figuring out what is going wrong. 

I want the checklist in my code to appear after my form but the order is flipped and I'm not sure why. I also tried to incorporate some Javascript for the phone number section, but it still allows me to type in letters instead of numbers and doesn't cap the entries at 10 digits. 

Can anyone give me some suggestions? Thank you!

petition.txt

Without the CSS, I can't reproduce the issue. There's no Javascript in the attached file either.

You have some mistakes on this line of HTML which may cause some other, unrelated problems:

<input type="radio" name="occupanc" value-"Part-time">Part-time<br>

17 hours ago, Ingolme said:

Without the CSS, I can't reproduce the issue. There's no Javascript in the attached file either.

You have some mistakes on this line of HTML which may cause some other, unrelated problems:

<input type="radio" name="occupanc" value-"Part-time">Part-time<br>

What if I send the html file itself? Can you view it that way? (Sorry, beginner here). 

petition.html

23 hours ago, SMT said:

I ran into a couple hiccups with my code and I'm having a hard time figuring out what is going wrong. 

I want the checklist in my code to appear after my form but the order is flipped and I'm not sure why. I also tried to incorporate some Javascript for the phone number section, but it still allows me to type in letters instead of numbers and doesn't cap the entries at 10 digits. 

Can anyone give me some suggestions? Thank you!

petition.txt 820 B · 5 downloads

HTML file here. 

petition.html