samy is my hero

aspnetguy

My favorite one was "Google was the best idea from Mircosoft in along time..."OMG, were could you even get an idea like that. I didn't even say anything back, I just went into shock... give me awhile to thing about what happened.
I bet if you told them that MSN stood for Microsoft Search Network and Microsoft couldn't own Google because they already have a search engine that is compeating against it, they would be like nope why would Microsoft compete against itself and go on believing that google is owned by MicrosoftMSNBC = Microsoft Network with the National Broadcasting Corporation

I believe that MSN just stands for the MicroSoft Network.
:) yep your right...silly me, i'm like everyone else that wants a word for every letter of an abbreviation. i suppose soft is a word but yet it is part of another word. lol think how dumb it would sound to say "talk to you on MN" or "hey you finally got MN"

That's just Microsoft's convention, the same reason they called "their" disk operating system MS-DOS.
wow we are getting off topic but there is one more thing that factored into their abbreviation MSN. MN is the abbreviation of a state! the very state i live in!

MS is the whole reason this topic exists...if their stupid browser didn't execute garbage code then this situation would never have happened.Can;t wait for IE6 to gone. I am counting down the days til Vista and IE7 are released.

MS is the whole reason this topic exists...if their stupid browser didn't execute garbage code then this situation would never have happened.Can;t wait for IE6 to gone. I am counting down the days til Vista and IE7 are released.
Vista sounds realy cool but like every other MS project there is going to be bugs :)

Vista looks like it will have a few new, cool features, but it is mostly just going to be eye candy. Requiring a 256Mb video card (512 recommended) a lot more horsepwer then previous versions of windows. Although I believe it "downgrade" automaticaly if you don't have hte hardware to support the nice graphics.

Well, Vista, IE or whatever else Microsoft can make/break....it doesn't matter, it's still really funny that myspace went down cause of one dude...with style at that :)though, i must admit, vista does look pretty cool, now to wait and see if they can make it work right

Well, they already cut most of the features I was looking forward too, like a database file system. That would have been really cool, search the whole computer in seconds. We'll see what they manage to come up with, I'm not sure if it's going to make a lot of people upgrade though, especially businesses that will have to upgrade all of their hardware as well. That's a good thing about XP, I can get a copy of that and install it on some of the older machines here and set it up to use the minimum amount of resources it needs, and disable a lot of useless services that are enabled by default, and it will typically run programs faster than Windows 2000.

• 1 month later...
hopefully IE7 will fix this hole as well...I can't believe IE6 is so awful..wait a minute, yes I can :)
Well actually I consider browser to be great tools thanks to add-ons (live http headers) for FireFox you used to be able of making yourself administrator on phpBB based forums forcing the phpBB team to take a better look at their security related issues.Ruud Hermans