w3schools certification

zeidhaddadin

Hii all, I want to take the w3schools exam,, but first I wanted to contact the admin to ask some questions and I sent email to the address in the certification page,, It have been 3 days now and nobody answered me, And I still can't register and pay before getting my questions answered..Is there any problems or something?Thanks,zeid

Ok thank you I will tell you my questions,,, Btw I'm taking the HTML exam..1- Is this exam is certified in the real life, I mean can I include it in my CV in the future?2- I live in the Middle East / Jordan, If I passed the exam would they ship it to my country?4- I don't think that I can get a SuperVisor so can I leave it blank, And if I should get one can I put any name or a name of one of my university doctors.3- NEW ONE!, If they didn't answer my email, will they activate my account in a real two working days?Thanks alot,zeid

1. I dont think so.. this is just a free online website. Im sure you could include it in your portfolio or anything like that.2. I dont think they give you an actual real life certificate, its just one online.3. Not sure what your talking about.4. Probably not, considering if they didnt email you back they didnt know you registered or anything.

why isn't there any replys from admins here or on my email,, I sent them my questions about the certification before more than a week and still no answers..
I think if you are realy serious about web design (html,css,js,...) you should design some websites as examples of what you can do for a client. it will be of more value to them than some online certificate saying that you know html. after seeing your designs may be like well i like this one but mabey change this part of it. and then you have a job :)