Flash Website Scripts Needed

Ciberon

I'm making a website fully in flash and I need some scripts. Thanks in advance for those who help me. The template base is complete. The website is gonna have 3 layers in this order:-text and buttons-website template-website loopable animationDon't get scared :). The animation is something that goes through the template. I'm gonna make two animations, 1 when the website opens and another when changing page.I need the scripts for:1. The buttons, on click going to frame "z"2. Making the loopable animation, on layer "x" ending at frame "y" and going to frame "x" (to loop)3. Making a layer being stopped and the other animated, so I can have the buttons and the animation running at the same time.4. To load the text from a file in my computer, so I can keep the main page and/or other pages updated without much trouble.Once again, thanks in advance.

1. The buttons, on click going to frame "z"
on (release) { gotoAndStop(1);}
2. Making the loopable animation, on layer "x" ending at frame "y" and going to frame "x" (to loop)
have the animation as a movie clip, it will automaticly loop.
3. Making a layer being stopped and the other animated, so I can have the buttons and the animation running at the same time.
If I understand correctly thats impossible, so use a movie clip as i suggested.
4. To load the text from a file in my computer, so I can keep the main page and/or other pages updated without much trouble.
not sure how to do that, it should be possible though