WML+XHTML+ORACLE+ASP

r0cks0ul9o21

I'm sorry, could you describe your problem in more detail. That is to say, any detail at all would be of great help... :)

HI any1 i nid help on my thesis im developing a wapsite regarding this languages and servers and my main concern is how can i connect to the oracle database server and how can i display moving images/gif's on my wapsite using xml??? please help any1 i nid asap.... please mail or sms/text/call me cfarne2000@yahoo.com, rocksoul@globextm.com.ph please limit your message up to 500 chars so i may still receive it on my mobile phone.......

Please, please, try to write more grammatically correct. Some punctuation, for example, would be welcome, as it makes it easier to read...Now, as it is, I can't help you, sorry. I'm not good with xml applications...

a.) slow down . . . . please don't make us beleive this is how you will be wirtting your thesis - cuz with all the help you would get here, you could still fail if it is unlegible.b.) to connect to a database (i.e. oracle) you will need a scripting langauge like asp, php, or cold fusionc.) you can display animated images (gif or flash) by using HTML.d.) XML is not used to display information, it is used to define it. The only context in which you would be able to use XMl in conjunction with and animated image is to have an XML document that simply keeps track of the file - i.e. <imagefile>myanimation.gif</imagefile>e.) no one will call you, email you, or text message you. the whole purpose of discussing these issues in a forum is so that other can learn and share along side each other.Having said all that, you should begin by understanding that just because they both end in "ML" doesn't mean they are similar. XML is used to define data (sort of like a portable text based database) where HTML is used to display it. They are two seperate things, but can do wonders together . . . and here is a start:http://www.w3schools.com/xml/xml_data_island.aspHope this was helpful.