i need help on somethingg : \

megan01 xo

I own a website and have dreamweaver and all that. I own a myspace layout website and put up layouts and codes for people to use. I don't know if anyone would know about this but, say I have a myspace layout screen shot on dreamweaver. Then i wanna put a code for it, but i dont wanna put text area. someone told me use a text document but i odnt know how that works. anyone know?please respond. :) ;megan

Just use a div or something, put style="border: 1px;" for a border or whatever and put your code in it.. is this what you want?Also, you will need to replace all > with > and all < with < to get it to show.

Ahh, try this:<a href="java script: alert(htmlcode)">View HTML code</a>and in some javascript tages put this:

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">var htmlcode = "<html>\n<head>\n</head>\n<body>\n</body>\n</html>";</script>

Try it out :) BTW, If you want the code to be on seperate lines you need to use the carriage return (\n), it is the same thing as a <br /> :)EDIT: Whoops! My javascript code had a ug.. fixed it now :)