hu..huh..hu! Sendmail

haibec

these filters that most of the free email websites use usually look for certain words and phrases.try not to write "promotion", "add", "advertising" and so on...see if this does the trick

Well.. I guess a solution would be to always set the from address. What's the problem?
When a user register in to my pages . if that user have a Email ,Exemple : gmail or hotmail then not problem, my pages will send a Email to their INBOX . But if their Email is yahoo then have a problem : my pages always send mail in to BULK. Hic..HIc

When a user register in to my pages . if that user have a Email ,Exemple : gmail or hotmail then not problem, my pages will send a Email to their INBOX . But if their Email is yahoo then have a problem : my pages always send mail in to BULK. Hic..HIc
oki! what is the "from" address? if it contains certain words or/and expressions the spam filter of yahoo will send it to bulk. do not use no-reply@xxx.com or registration@xxx.com or stuff like that. use something like office@domain.com... make sure that it is a real address since people might reply to it.PS: your english is terrible :)

That's not what I was asking when I said "what's the problem". I understand what you want to fix. I said that if the email uses the default address for the server (mailer.daemon@domain.com or something like that) then Yahoo might junk it. So the solution is to make sure that your emails have a legitimate email address as the 'from' address. Maybe I'm having a hard time understanding you, but then you seemed to ask "how do I set the from address to be a default address" and I replied with "you set the address". Do you not know how to set the from address when you send an email?You should probably paste your code that sends the email.

That's not what I was asking when I said "what's the problem". I understand what you want to fix. I said that if the email uses the default address for the server (mailer.daemon@domain.com or something like that) then Yahoo might junk it. So the solution is to make sure that your emails have a legitimate email address as the 'from' address. Maybe I'm having a hard time understanding you, but then you seemed to ask "how do I set the from address to be a default address" and I replied with "you set the address". Do you not know how to set the from address when you send an email?You should probably paste your code that sends the email.
ah! thank to all!i solved this prblem : i configured in AgentEmail in Contropanel and it work very good!