Sounds in html

nastey

I want to put a sound from my hard drive, to the web! I realy do not know how to uploat the audio file in the html code, and then, when it is uploaded on the web page, to listen to it. Let it be a hyperlink or something. please write the code and send me! But, how shall i put the source from the audio file? How will the page that i upload the sound know where is the direction on that file? My question was how will the page recognize the file that i have to upload in the code? so if you please, tell me how to put a file from hard disk, or from some web page! will u please write me some code? is that with the tag url or something?thanks

But, how shall i put the source from the audio file? How will the page that i upload the sound know where is the direction on that file? My question was how will the page recognize the file that i have to upload in the code? so if you please, tell me how to put a file from hard disk, or from some web page! will u please write me some code? is that with the tag url or something?thanks

If you have a sound called mysound.mp3 you would upload it and the page to the same folder then use this code on the page.

<bgsound src="mysound.mp3" loop="5"

That code will play the sound 5 times. you can replace 5 with any number or INFINITE if you want it to loop forever.

Do you know any good place I can upload music and sounds?By the way *screams* Bravehost doesn't let you upload .mp3 unless you pay :)
Rename the .mp3 file to a .txt file then upload it and rename back to .mp3Of course that is only for educational purposes. K