media="screen" media="print" (text difference)

Richard Principal

At http://www.dubdubdub.net.nz/running/ there is a picture of a big Afghan biscuit.below is the words "Maybe a little smaller than normal size" However when I printed the page the first time all the text to the left of the picture took up a whole page or more in a great big long narrow column, it would of been better if the text could of wrapped around the picture (I think for some reason that did not work out)Both the text and picture is in a table, So what I did is put this in the head<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../misc/site.css" media="screen" /><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../misc/print.css" media="print" />and the needed part in "site.css" isimg.afghan {width:480px; height:350px}h4.center-red2 {color:red; text-align:center;font-weight:500}and the needed part in "print.css" isimg.afghan {width:240px; height:175px}h4.center-red2 {color:#ffffff; font-size:20%;font-weight:100}So on the printed version both pictures are printed ½ sizeBut I can not get rid of the text "Maybe a little smaller than normal size" maybe I don't need that line.There is no need to print the page for a example you can click on to file =>print preview

The best I could think off is to print "yellow"so now "print.css" ish4.center-red2 {color:#ffff00; font-size:20%;font-weight:100}Well it will be next time I upload that file to the web site,When I printed page three now, you would not no it was there if you did not try and find it, otherwise it is a little bit obvious.--- more ------ Edit note ---Oh what to heck I have just uploaded it.