Building forum software

tjodalv

HelloI have an idea of create ASP bulletin board. I am an Tjodalv Bjornen, ASP programmer and I am looking for programmers to work with me on the project. If you are interested contact me at bjornen@net.hr for details.Currently I need web designer and ASP programer. Whole project is going to be commercial, so you can expect some profit.Tjodalv Bjornenbjornen@net.hr

Look, this is a project for now. There is no quality ASP forums on the market and this is why I think there is a chance to make good product. WebWiz Forums is good, but some things are made very sloppy. If you are interested you can suggest things. This is OUR project, not my.

personally I think snitz and webwiz are trash...One reason there are not many forums in ASP is most likely because there are just so many other alternatives so why bother. PHP has a million and you can easily run PHP on a windows server. And ASP.Net has 2 or 3 really good forums (some free some paid). There is no reason to create a forum on such a old technology. PHP has stayed current with new releases but ASP has been dropped by MS in favor of .Net....ASP will continue to become more and more outdated. It is great for small projects but I think a fully featured forum is not a good script to write in ASP.