XML too big for IE ?

VisionMaster

Hi, I have the following problem. I have xml parser for IE and for FF to display pictures with xsl. In FF the parser works no matter what. In IE the parser works only with a small amount of pictures parsed from a smaller xml ?How is that possible and how can I fix it?Is it possible to create a preloader page before the actual script is executed?

the parser works only with a small amount
How does the "not working" manifest itself? Please give specific information. For instance:- Blank page- Page with stuff missing (what is missing?)- Error message (what is the message?)Then hopefully someone can help. :)

How does the "not working" manifest itself? Please give specific information. For instance:- Blank page- Page with stuff missing (what is missing?)- Error message (what is the message?)Then hopefully someone can help. :)
I have document.getElementById("target").innerHTML = (htmll != null) ? htmll : "XSLT Failed!" which will tell me if it is empty or something is worng. But it seems that everything is OK. -I have just a blank page.-None of the pictures are displayed.-I DON'T have any error messages. :blink: Dudes, something bizzare has happened - I took my largest xml, deleted just one element of may be 100 elemnts in it, (i deleted the last one). And when I reloaded the page all the pics showed up, ofcourse except the last one. Then I just clicked "redo" at the xml to fix the XML file and then I tryed to load it again and it worked also with the last one- and it works forever, no matter if I close the IE , or if I delete the xsl and the html and copy them again it still works? :) and it got even more strange!!I just typed space somewhere in the xml randomly, then undo and then save. And it worked. :)

Try using this script to launch your transformation. Also, ensure that the larger XML is still well formed. Try with other XSLT processors too. Something on the server side I mean... if you can that is.

:) And yet, still the same problem in IE :)p.s. I used the load this script http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1217 but it's not working in IE unitl I do something in the XML,put a space somewhere and then delete it for example, there is no logic in that!p.p.s. It works fine in Firefox and in Netscape, why IE has to be so ........!?