PHP and Javascript problem.

CrAzEd

When you're defining the new images with new Image(), what is with the arguments? You don't need 100,45 from what I know...in fact, I didn't even know the new Image function had arguments! :)

Perhaps there is a problem with javascript and php? it worked perfectly before i added the php, and the code hasnt changed. Im using a system for the main text section, using

[code]<?php 	   if ($_GET['v'] == '') { 		$page = "phpbody/home.php"; 	} 	elseif ($_GET['v'] == '1') { 		$page = "phpbody/contact.php"; 	} 	elseif ($_GET['v'] == '2') { 		$page = "phpbody/limousines.php"; 	} 	   elseif ($_GET['v'] == '3') { 		$page = "phpbody/about.php"; 	} 	elseif ($_GET['v'] == '4') { 		$page = "phpbody/sthummer.php"; 	} 	elseif ($_GET['v'] == '5') { 		$page = "phpbody/suv.php";	} 	elseif ($_GET['v'] == '6') { 		$page = "phpbody/bmw.php";	} 	elseif ($_GET['v'] == '7') { 		$page = "phpbody/hummerh2.php"; 	}  	elseif ($_GET['v'] == '8') { 		$page = "phpbody/gallery.php"; 	} ?>

in the head, and this

<?php include ("$page"); ?>

to add the page. I hope you understand what i mean. Here is an example of the javascript. -

if (document.images)   {	 pic1on= new Image();	 pic1on.src="images/limousines_over.gif";  	 pic1off= new Image();	 pic1off.src="images/limousines_up.gif";   }

Those link to the images, and this is the load/unload -

function lightup(imgName) {   if (document.images)	{	  imgOn=eval(imgName + "on.src");	  document[imgName].src= imgOn;	} }function turnoff(imgName) {   if (document.images);	{	  imgOff=eval(imgName + "off.src");	  document[imgName].src= imgOff;	}										 }

As i said before, this worked perfectly before i added the php above.

Well, first of all, have you tried using the "switch" statement in php? It's a bit more orderly than using a couple of ifs/elseifs. Here's your code in switch:

switch($_GET['v']) {  case '' {		$page = "phpbody/home.php";   }  case '1' {		$page = "phpbody/contact.php";   }  case '2' {		$page = "phpbody/limousines.php";   }  case '3' {		$page = "phpbody/about.php";   }  case '4' {		$page = "phpbody/sthummer.php";   }  case '5' {		$page = "phpbody/suv.php";   }  case '6' {		$page = "phpbody/bmw.php";   }  case '7' {		$page = "phpbody/hummerh2.php";   }  case '8' {		$page = "phpbody/gallery.php";   } }

See if that works?