script to login to a site

dcole.ath.cx

if you use everydns.net (must own your own domain though (unless you can change dcole.ath.cx away from dyndns nameservers to ns1.everydns.net, etc) it gives you a PERL or Windows script to use to update your dns.I set the Windows script as a scheduled task and my dns is updated every hour

If they don't provide an automated way to do it, you would probably want to get a program to monitor the HTTP headers you are sending, like Proxomitron or something like that. Go through the login process and update your IP, and make a note of all the headers that get sent in the different steps. Then you can write a script that just sends the same headers.

I went with:

<script language='javascript'><!--setTimeout('document.myForm.submit()',5);//--></script>

anyway, I have to go to a login page and submit a form, then another page with the IP address form... How would I made it so I stay on my site, or go back to my site? Do I want it to open in a frame?

Also, the second parameter to SetTimeout is in milliseconds, so a value of 5 will submit the form 200 times every second and probably get your IP banned.
think if you submitted to a guestbook 200 times ever second. man they would have one cloged up server. banning of dcole's ip would not be good because it is the same as the ip to his server. that would mean that his site and mine would go down

I'm a smart person... I have the script check to see if my site is down before it even goes to there site... so then I can check it often with out them getting mad. Also since it's php it uses my user-agent so they will no know it's a automated script.

I'm a smart person... I have the script check to see if my site is down before it even goes to there site... so then I can check it often with out them getting mad. Also since it's php it uses my user-agent so they will no know it's a automated script.
too bad your server got hacked.