All these Newb Questions. >_<! Here's a good one.

Guest G0D²

Is it possible for one link - to control 4 web pages?http://www.thoughtsinchaos.net/rb/site2This is what I'm talking about. We've made a new template, that has 4 little boxes on the BOTTOM of that link up there. Same concept, new design.MOCK UP EXODYUS SITE -- ( With the new 4 box edition @ the bottom)--------------------------------

_______________|O|____________|| |________  __|| ||       ||  || ||       ||  ||L||       ||  ||_||_______||__|    |_||_||_||_|L = Links

I want to click the Links button - and have those four boxes OPEN simultaneously.All 4 boxes will be 4 different HTML iFrames. For say: RP, Fun, Misc, and Mess or whateverIS THIS even POSSIBLE?!

Yes its possible.<a href=java script: void(); onclick="openall();">Link</a>You'll need to find or build a little javascript function that will load multiple links into multiple windows - google something like "open frames with javascript" and see what you get.

Yes, cyber0ne's sollution is best :)Lets say the cells are iframes.. set to each frame:<iframe style="display:none" .... ></iframe>And some java script:function OpenAll(){ var cells = document.getElementsByTagName("iframe") for (i=0; i<cells.length; i++) { cells.style.display = (cells.style.display == "none") ?"" :"none" }}With this, the cells would even close if you repeat clicking :)