HTML forms?

Guest Xleniz

I'm trying to make a guestbook with javascript. But I'm stuck with the buttons.I don't know how to do a code that checks if the button is pressed.if submit button is pressed, then this code should come:document.write name;document.write message;

It's kinda impossible to build a guestbook with html and javascript. If the person refreshes the page, the entry wont be there anymore. :ph34r:

I suggest, If you have windows, use asp and an access file(.mdb). Or if not windows, go with PHP and MySQL.

I would not advise using MS Access for any web based application. Don't get me wrong it will work, even for very small applications like this one seems to be. Access was simply not designed for web use. I'd suggest using MySQL or MS SQL reagardless of the platform.

Not to mention, databases can grow quicker than you think especially when you open it up to the outside (Internet), and Access is more limited than the other two when it comes to how large of a database it can handle (database size, # of tables, etc). Here are the specs on Access:http://www.databasedev.co.uk/access_specifications.html