Page position question

Neanderthal

I don't understand. You want it so that when you click a link it stays at the same point on the page until the page changes? It should happen already! What browser are you using? :)

I don't understand. You want it so that when you click a link it stays at the same point on the page until the page changes? It should happen already! What browser are you using? :)
I'll see if I can explain it better. My page consist of a large table where I have coins listed. I made made a popup the shows the coin in greater detail and there is where question lies. If I click on the coin, my new window appears, but the main page returns to the top of the page, meaning you must scroll back down the page to get to where you were. I know close to nothing about writing code of any type, so I'm a definate noob. I'm using Frontpage to put this site together. I hope that explaination is more clear. The broswer I use is Maxthon.maxspanksfox.gif

You should be aware of using "Anchor Link". This will work out well in yr case, it lets u to jump from a specific area in a page to another area in other page as you like it to be done. See example below:Page1 named "Page1.html": <p><a href="Page2.html#sec1">Section1: Click on this link to jump to Section1 in Page2</a></p>Page2 named "Page2.html": <p><a name="sec1">Setion1: your details here....</a></p>Hope you find helpful!Good luck,DdamoL