connect asp.net with access db

Matar

hi im trying to connect an access database with asp.net there are no error but win i run the page i see a blank page , this is the script <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data.OleDb" %><script runat="server">sub Page_Loaddim dbconn,sql,dbcomm,dbread dbconn = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; data source = " & "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\webdata\log.mdb")dbconn.Open() sql = "SELECT * FROM stu"dbcomm=New OleDbCommand(sql,dbconn)dbread=dbcomm.ExecuteReader()end sub</script><html><body><form id="Form1" runat="server"><asp:Repeater id="customers" runat="server"><HeaderTemplate><table border="1" width="100%"><tr><th>user</th><th>pass</th></tr></HeaderTemplate><ItemTemplate><tr><td><%#Container.DataItem("user")%></td><td><%#Container.DataItem("pass")%></td></tr></ItemTemplate><FooterTemplate></table></FooterTemplate></asp:Repeater></form></body></html>why ??

It doesn't look like you are binding the data to the control.I don't know about VB, but in C# you'd want to add something along the lines of:

DataTable table = new DataTable();table.Load(dbread);  // dbread is your SqlDataReader

Once you have the datasource, you'd need to bind it to the Repeater:

customers.DataSource = table;customers.DataBind();

Good luck.