question

I keep seeing occassionally them adding in new stuff to the tutorials, even entirely new tutorials. I need to find out where to get a list of recent updates, or something, a place where they say, we added stuff likethe date1. we added stuff to the php tutorial. We added this title, this title, we added some information to this title,, and we put up a whole new php section called this2. We added a new tutorial called Blank3. We redid the enitre tutorial on javascript4. we did this5. we did thatjust some place where I can see and know what new stuff they added to the website.

what you are looking for is called a change log - and you would like to see this for the entire website. as far as doing one, its not that hard, its just a matter of adding that process to the update routine. However, it is more labor and not very many websites really have a need for this. But, I can see how the change log could be helpful for a site like this - being aware of what gets changed or added to a tutorial may drive one to modify their conding conventions.

normally change log is something for script which gives out what is new and what has been changed in this version.I think u must find on the relative orginal website for latest and new information.For instance you are searching for something new on PHP, and surely u can get in php.net

actually that's not true. W3schools.com updates there stuff regularly, I honestly see minor/major changes throughout all tutorials from time to time, without ever knowing. Sometimes entirely new tutorials, or entirely new sections. They rewrite codes for some tuturials fairly regularly, as they get requests for new ideas. I am just thinking, someone manual going in, and creating a rough cut of the updates. likeUpdate - 9-23-2006Major UpdatesPhp tutorial- added a few new sections, revised a couple of old ones.Javascript - added a new sectionASP-refined some of the codeMINOR UPDATES and new tutorialsAdded a new ajax tutorialdid some front page text changedEither way you get the point.