A few Questions

Mystixs

If this wasn't a post on several different languages I would post in the specific language section. But this is a bunch of different questions for many sections.1. I want to learn HTML ( I already know most. ) javascript, CSS, PHP, and Mysql. Not for just making websites but for making a game in the future. Can reading the tutorials here get me enough information to create a simple browser text based game?2. How long do you think it will take me to learn all 5 of those languages if I work 1 hour a day on each. I want to learn each enough to create a simple website and a simple game. I will come back later and more fully learn them.3. If I can't learn to create a simple browser based text game online with these do you have any other websites directed towards making a online text based browser game?I think this is all.Any help is greatly appreicated.-ShenzheLong

W3Schools is what got me going in the realm of web development. I think it is comprehensive enough to get you a decent background and foundation.Once I went through the tutorials on javascript here, I knew enough that I could begin to decipher the code posted on sites such as Dynamic Drive.Another great resource is A List Apart.But nothing beats W3Schools for the tutorials and quick reference.-Jesh

1. I want to learn HTML ( I already know most. ) javascript, CSS, PHP, and Mysql. Not for just making websites but for making a game in the future. Can reading the tutorials here get me enough information to create a simple browser text based game?
In order to make a large application like a game, you will need some experience in doing the different things that will be required to make it. This can give you a good start, but you will need some experience doing the individual tasks that will be required for it (form processing, user logon, database management, etc). If you need more information, there are several good books available.
2. How long do you think it will take me to learn all 5 of those languages if I work 1 hour a day on each. I want to learn each enough to create a simple website and a simple game. I will come back later and more fully learn them.
Some languages take longer than others. Things like HTML and CSS will go quickly, and you can learn things as you need them. Most of your time will need to be spent with PHP, not only the syntax but also designing the applications, what you will need to use it for.
3. If I can't learn to create a simple browser based text game online with these do you have any other websites directed towards making a online text based browser game?
There aren't really websites or tutorials geared towards creating a specific application. And, if there were, you would be making a game that someone else designed rather then your own. The concepts you will need to use to create a game, or any other web application, are explained on a lot of different sites, but there isn't really anything like a tutorial to show you how to create a specific application.