Different Link ;colors ?

whatever_works

You can set classes with different colors and apply them to different links.<a class="link1">...</a><a class="link2">...</a>
I am having a simular problem to the original poser of this thread.There is a single recuring instance in my style of "a:visited" that needs to be a different color.To be honest, like so many other posters I realize I have not read enough, or worked through enough tutorials. But I'm a little excited about finally getting a page up.I did about 5 years ago work through a basic html tutorialAnd I have recently read the basic html/xhtml and css tutorials here at w3schools.The page I am going to "slap up onto the web", is mostly stolen/pirated from benmeadowcroft.com and bluerobot.com And then I just played with the variables a bit (what noobster :-) .Ok getting to the question, in the css section of my webpage there is a section that is
a:visited class="link1"{color:CC00CC;}a:visited class="link2"{color:00CC00;}

Then all I need to do when posting a link is choose

????????

Obviously misguided anyone have time to redirect me ?Thank you very much for reading.

to have a different link a different colour to the rest of the page, there are several ways.if its just the one linkin your code you write<a class="link1" href="boringstuff.htm">click here to go to sleep</a><a href="aboringpage.htm">click here to go to sleep even faster</a>and in the css you writea:hover{color:#0000FF;}a.link1:hover{color:#FF0000;}the "link1" class will be a diferent to every other link when you hover over it as it has a seperate class to all the other links.simple:)