SQL triggers

rka9393331325

How to use a SQL Trigger. Pls give me the complete text query.
create trigger trigger_name on table table_namefor{[update][,][delete][,][insert]}[WITH ENCRYPTION]as sql_statementwhere trigger_name: names The triggertable:names of tables on which tge trigger has to be executedWith Encryption: Prevents other users from viewing the text of the trigger[update][,][delete][,][insert]: Keywords that specify the statements that will invoke the triggerSql_statement:Transact_SQL statements to be executed when the trigger is invokedIf You need Any other other help in triggers you can mail me

create trigger trigger_name on table table_namefor{[update][,][delete][,][insert]}[WITH ENCRYPTION]as sql_statementwhere trigger_name: names The triggertable:names of tables on which tge trigger has to be executedWith Encryption: Prevents other users from viewing the text of the trigger[update][,][delete][,][insert]: Keywords that specify the statements that will invoke the triggerSql_statement:Transact_SQL statements to be executed when the trigger is invokedIf You need Any other other help in triggers you can mail me
Thanks.What is the benefit of using triggers and when they should be used.