Saving an SVG image via XML

Coach

You can add such things in the XML file, but there isn't going to be much point in them. It all depends on what processes the XSLT and the XSLT itself. I know that server side scripting languages can save files, but they save them on the specified server location, not the client :) .How exactly do you process your XML file?

Via XML and my XSL stylesheet, I created an SVG image. I would like to know, is it possible to add a line or lines of code to the XML file to name the SVG image and save it to my desktop hard drive.
I'm using OxygenXML Editor to write and edit my code, and to do the transformation. In the end, we would like to save to the application server. We figure, if it's possible to save to a client PC then it's possible to save to the application server.
You can add such things in the XML file, but there isn't going to be much point in them. It all depends on what processes the XSLT and the XSLT itself. I know that server side scripting languages can save files, but they save them on the specified server location, not the client :) .How exactly do you process your XML file?
I'm using OxygenXML Editor to write and edit my code, and to do the transformation. In the end, we would like to save to the application server. We figure, if it's possible to save to a client PC then it's possible to save to the application server.

Well, can OxygenXML perform a single transformation with a batch of XML files? If so, then simply use that function and save the files to your PC and then, add them to the application server. Of course, using this method means that for every change in the XSLT, the batch of XML files will have to be transformed again and reuploaded to the server.