PRTR website

vchris

Hey guys,I'm pretty much done with this template for work unless you think I should change something. I'm open to any suggestions or comments.http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40533016/I don't have a server to host it on so this is only an image. The only hover effect is on the left nav, the text changes to white.EDIT: I just showed to my boss this design and it seems like it's not conservative enough he says... Basically he doesn't like black. I'm working on changing the black parts for somekind of blue. We'll see how it goes.

ahh... i now see your work vchris.nice work!well- i'm just kinda started out.i cant really readily identify the thumb downs on many people's web work.i guess i'll pick them up as i learn.but- u continue doing ur thing! :)

The government! :)Actually it's a governmental organization that includes many countries around the world including canada (me), australia, and others... They want something more conservative so I changed the colors to blue instead of black and they seem to like.

Yay Australia! (lol just incase your wondering...I'm there..lol)Nice site. link for code or images? Just curious..im trying to get into making sites and using images within code...but I'm no good. at either :).

No sorry it's not online yet.... You know how it is at the government, takes lots of time to have anything done, well not for the web programming part :)