Import font to HTML page

WorldIsMine

If you are just using the font for buttons, you could just use images, or im not sure how or wether this will work, you could add the font to your website folder, then somehow get it to load on load.Then you would be able to use it... or suggestion 2...Use a font-family with your font first then something like arial second, then say to your users if you want to download the proper font click here, and tell them to shove it in their font folder

If you're using a customized font I'm afraid your only options (as far as I know) are to have the user download the font from your site or to create text-images in, say, Photoshop or Macromedia Flash Pro or some similar program.Sorry.

I have installed WEFT.This feather doesn’t support .otf extensions. Only .eot.WEFT puts the font file in page directory and imports into HTML code: @font-face { font-family: Times New Roman; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; src: url(TIMESNE1.eot); }Advanced Microsoft user can make it without wizards WEFT. :)))))

@font-face {font-family: Times New Roman;font-style: normal;font-weight: normal;src: url(TIMESNE1.eot);}
Does this also work when I want to use a non-basic .ttf ???I want to use one in my webpage, but can't figure out how to make sure other users can also view my desired font. (Cloister Black)

You might also want to try the PHP GD Image libraries. They allow you to import fonts and put 'em on web pages...it would be easier if you're extracting the data from a database. :)

You might also want to try the PHP GD Image libraries. They allow you to import fonts and put 'em on web pages...it would be easier if you're extracting the data from a database. :)
I have my own FTP server where the font is located.However I do not know the code to let other users see it properly without downloading the font for themselves.I am only a beggining HTML editor with Frontpage, so I am figuring out how to do that.---"HOOAH Soldier..." www.scf.nl.nu (Dutch)

Heh... I want to do static page. Without an application server. :)