sticky posts with examples of scripts for users

SFB

I think it would be usefull to go in each board and make a pinned/sticky post that has code examples for the commly asked questions. There are lots of examples of the code around here for people to search but the average user doesnt seem to search, they just ask. or mabey we just dont realize it when people search. anyways I think it would be usefull to the helpers and users to have examples that can be refered to. an example of one of these could be like Post name: PHP Email SendingMessage: Code... information about the code...Just another one of my opinions

Yeah, but the point of this forum really isn't to just hand people scripts and say; here you go, that there's all you need. If we can help people start making their own scripts or give them a nudge in the right direction from what they've already come up with themselves, than that's so much better. Anyone can go to a site like javascript.internet.com and find a script. This forum is all about learning."There are different ways to skin a cat"- Skemcin"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."- Lao Tzu:)

we can show some good tips before starting out, for instancemain(){ int a,b;printf("%d,%d",&:);}something funny like this, this is something which is stating testing the skills. some what like this where people will surely come to learn more.